WELCOME, I’M SO DELIGHTED YOU’RE HERE.
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
What is a Spiritual Direction?
– Spiritual Direction is journeying together towards God, discerning His leading and path along the way.
– Spiritual direction is when the spiritual companion does not direct, but discerns, being attentive to the Holy Spirit.
– Spiritual direction is spiritual journeying, sharing God encounters and stirrings while finding out what’s next.
– Spiritual direction is about being comfortable with the emptiness and void of silence until it becomes life, bringing forth insight and revelation.
– Spiritual Direction is a sacred space where a spiritual companion listens attentively to both the spirit and you. Then with reflections, questions and promptings, draws out the deep stirrings and invitations of the spirit.
– Spiritual Direction is a safe place where one can grow in deeper intimacy with God.
Choosing a Spiritual Director
As a spiritual director, pastoral supervisor and coach, I’d love to journey with you.
Choosing a spiritual director is very deep and personal, so I’d be happy to talk with you over the phone/zoom/WhatsApp so I can answer any questions you have. If we decide to work together, we will then set up your first appointment.
Book your free complimentary session below.
ARE YOU THIRSTY?
5 steps towards deeper intimacy with God
GET A FREE CHAPTER FROM MY PURSUIT BOOK TO HELP YOU GO DEEPER WITH GOD AND EXPERIENCE INNER TRANSFORMATION, PEACE, CLARITY,DIRECTION AND JOY.